Join us as we celebrate the opening of Trail Lake Park in Streetsboro!
Trail Lake Park will officially open on Friday, November 6 at 9:30 a.m. Park staff and Foundation members will be on site for open house hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday to share information on natural resources, history, amenities and more.
The 222-acre Trail Lake Park offers the following amenities:
- Osprey Loop – 1.62 Mile paved ADA accessible trail – loop trail circles the lake through mixed woodlands and meadows.
- Kingfisher Way – 1.48 mile natural surface trail – meanders through wetlands, mixed woodlands, meadows & diverse successional habitat. Portions of the trail merge with Osprey Loop.
- Accessible kayak launch – patrons must carry watercraft to ramp
- Handicapped accessible fishing pier – Catch and keep fishing per ODNR Fishing Regulations
- Shared trail, bicycles are welcome – follow trail etiquette
- Picnicking areas, benches
- Restrooms are vault style/non flush
- Restrictions: No motor vehicles, no horses
Trail Lake Open House Hours
We ask that you register your attendance if possible. Social distancing and masks will be required.
Friday, November 6
Saturday, November 7
11:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sunday, November 8